[HoE] Heroes gone to the Dark side

<snip>
> my two cents:
> yeah, but it disturbs me that anyone can enjoy this for any length of
time.
> According to any literature dealing with making deals with the devil, the
> mortal never wins in the end.
<snip>

I agree with you in theory.  But on the other hand it can be a change of
pace.  And it can be fun as long as you remember two things, 1) You're the
bad guy, in America you're going to lose!  2) You're human and most people
(even the evil ones) are not so totally one sided that there isn't good in
there somewhere (okay, stop with the Star Wars quotes!), so as a Marshal, I
would find the player's "weaknesses" (meaning the one situation where
despite the fact their evil, they will do the "good" thing) and stick them
into that situation.  And I wouldn't run it long on the evil side, it would
be hard to stay evil for any length of time (for me anyway).

Jim H.