[HoE] Errata (Shane, Hal, etc.)

I realize this is probably extremely pointless to post this on a weekend,
since Shane and Co. usually don't dig through the MLs until Tuesday, but I
figured if I waited I'd forget again.  If I get no response, I'll try posting
it again.

Anyway, I noticed a couple things reading through HOE.

Pg. 88, under Drawing a Bead
The rules say you can *never* draw a bead or make a called shot when firing
bursts.

Pg. 91, under Automatic Weapons
The rules here say you can draw a bead/make a called shot on the first burst
only.

So, which is it?

Also, on pg. 210, under the Black Hat description, a large knife is listed
with a damage of STR+1d4.  Damage should be STR+1d6.