[HoE] Re: Wormling Origins Thoughts

Okay, here's my idea on the origin of wormlings, but Marshal's eyes
only!!!
<spoiler space>

That'll do it.  Okay, this theory may have been preposed before and I
just skipped over it.  I think wormlings were created by The Cult o'
Worms (See The Quick and the Dead, Marshal's section).  Think about it
this way:  the Rattler's young 'uns ate the human victems, then went
underground to grow (remember that young Rattler's are very small, only
about 3' long if memory serves me correctly).  But instead of becoming
huge killer worms, the DNA of their lastest meal merged with theirs.
They immerged from undergound as wormlings.

Well, does this seem like a possiblity?

Marshal "Too Stupid to not Mix Sci-Fi with Sci-Fact" Nevajas