Re: [HoE] More Junker Confusion

Your gunsmithing solution is pretty much the way out of the problem, /sorta/.  A junker makes do
with what he can find lying around.  When something doesn't quite fit, manitou power makes it work.
To make the shotgun you're talking about, he'd have to find or otherwise have the parts to build it
already, or have a way of modifying existing parts.  This would result in a GUN, rather than a
half-ton collection of crap that shoots people and causes damage.  If you wanted to make a junker
version of the auto-shotgun, then I'd say a Junkgun is your best bet.
	One of the players in our HoE group is a gunsmith, and rather than make a bunch of Junker weapons,
he built a forge that will smelt metal from stuff he puts into it, then make gun parts according to
his specifications.  He puts the parts together himself, with normal Gunsmithin' and Tinkerin'.
Seems to work pretty well so far...

--
Love,
Joseph Malik