Re: [HoE] More Junker Confusion

>More likely solution - give the bugger Trade: Gunsmithing 5 and have him make
>it without monkeying around with manitous.  Or just give 'im a belonging of 1
>and say he found it or his grandfather gave it to him.
>
>Dagnabbit, when is that sourcebook due out?

The Jumker one? Next March or May, I think. I ran into a similar problem
when thinking about designing a car. Couldn't do it. You'd have to buy at
least Strength to figure it cargo capacity, as well as speed to make it go.
And buying enough Strength to carry even four average adults costs too much
to make. Then I thought about getting a car, then modifying it with Junker
tech. I think I saw somewhere that you could take a working gun you already
had and work off of that, instead of buying the gun's damage,  to make
things cheaper.

I could be wrong though.

Pat Gamblin

-Keeper of the Tradeposts of the Mantis,
-L5R Code (CCG1.1b) YA ++  S  G+  R+!r  Y+  C+  E++  M  T--  D++  K++  U+++
-L5R Code (RPG1.1) GP PR +++ CC +  RP+ GT: !  P+  MN + S++ G+++  R+  Y+ C++
-http://www.geocities.com/area51/lair/1961/
-copernicus@brunnet.net