Re: [HoE] Firearms

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike <hansolo@io.com>
To: hoe@gamerz.net <hoe@gamerz.net>
Date: Monday, October 05, 1998 11:29 AM
Subject: Re: [HoE] Firearms [SHANE]

> After a quick look at R. Taslorian's page it seems the book is
>called The Compendium of Modern Firearms,  Stock No. ES4001 and costs
>$20.00.  Just thought I'd correct that.  Just my $.02.

    Ah so, grasshopper, but it's called Edge of the Sword vol. 1:  The
Compendium of Modern Firearms.  Actually, this seems really petty of me.
Sorry.  But I was _kinda_ right.
    Apparently, they were gonna release more than one volume, with the
second covering heavy weapons or whatever, then melee, etc.  They just never
got around to it.

And...