[HoE] Shotgun Ammo

Has anyone here ever given any thought to the stats for the different
types of shotgun ammo?  The ones I can think of off the top of my head
are:
(not all of the names are proper)

1)  Dragonsbreath - basically a 10 foot gout of flame - I would say 3d6
damage and if the target takes a wound they catch fire (2d6 damage til
the chems burn out, about 2 rounds)  Get REALLY creative with the busts
on this one ;)  Also REALLY bad on the weapon they are being fired out of

2)  Rhino Balls - 6 feet of piano wire strung between two lead weights -
I have personally seen one of these cut a 10 inch diameter dead tree in
half - I would say -2 accuracy and 4d6 damage - if the round hits an
extremity (head, arm, or leg) and does even one wound then the extremity
takes an automatic second wound -maiming effects ALWAYS sever

3)  Thunderstrike - basically a hotloaded hollow-point slug - nearly
broke my shoulder firing one of these - +2 dice to normal slug damage but
hard armor counts as one extra level (Kevlar Vest counts as AR3)

4)  Flechette Rounds - fires a pattern of needles - I've never been able
to get my mitts on any of these but they just sound mean - +2 accuracy
and one die less of damage but hard armor is treated as one level less
and soft armor is ignored

5)  Salt Rounds - remove the shot and put rock salt in the casing - treat
as a normal shot round but apply the damage rolled directly to the
targets Wind - target gets a Vigor roll to reduce the damage

Any ideas?  Comments?

Templar Simon

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]