Re: [HoE] Mini-Chainsaws

On Sat, 10 Oct 1998 00:15:49 -0600 Allan Seyberth <darious@darious.com>
writes:

>I doubt that the chainsaw listed in HoE is a combat chainsaw (but I
>can't>verify - my friend is borrowing my book)

I was under the assumption that is was intended for combat.  If not, why
have a mini-chainsaw at all?  What purpose would it be used for?  We are
talking about an advanced civilization that fell into ruin so the
technology could very well be there.

Templar Simon

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]