Re: [HoE] Mini-Chainsaws

>>It may have the size of a bowie knife, but it certainly would do a lot
>>less>damage then one.
>>-------------------
>I dounbt if the edge of a combat chainsaw will have the same design as
>our contemporary lumber tool.  The next time you are in a game store
>check out the Alternity RPG's Arms and Equipment Guide.
(ka-boom)

I doubt that the chainsaw listed in HoE is a combat chainsaw (but I can't
verify - my friend is borrowing my book)

I suspect that such a weapon as you described would be a bit of mad science
or a junker creation.  (think Tim the Toolman with access to a husquevarna)

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Saddam Hussein:
This was an unprovoked act of rebellion and we were quite justified in
dropping 50 tons of nerve gas on it.