[HoE] RE: weapons rant

<snipped a whole lotta "my sword is bigger than your sword" rants>

Uhmmm... see my previous little ditty about my views on melee weapons in
age of high ordnance... but, y'all gotta admit... there's a good deal of
you out there that seem to go around with fetishistic h-ons for katanas.

Me? I like to have court jesters that talk like Ross Perot in every RPG
I play, but I don't happen to think that they're the best thing since
sliced bread...ooops, I forgot.
There was no sliced bread before katanas were invented.

;P

-Sandor