[HoE] HoE Equipment Cards Program - Its ready -Testers required

Just finished uploading the Equipment Cards program for HoE. Point your ftp
client to

yoda.cc.missouri.edu

with an 'anonymous' user name

it's the 'HoE_EC.zip' program in the 'hoe-dl' directory

It comes in at 12Mb (its all those libraries and controls that take up all
the room). So before everyone starts downloading it, I would like a few
testers to make sure that everything works correctly. Don't worry about
testing the functionality of the program just mainly the install process and
such.

It's been written in the new VB6 and used the new Microsoft ADO technology
and so I am a bit concerned that everything that needs to be install, will
be.

The database has only been populated with a few items as I am waiting for
the Wasted West source book to come out first. It shouldn't be a problem as
the program has the ability to import and export items.

The main purpose of the program is to print out equipment / cheat cards in a
6cm by 8cm format for use during gameplay. It prints 9 of these cards to a
page and all you have to do is cut them out using the guides. I chose this
size so they can be easily organised in those plastic sheets you can buy for
storing collectable cards in.

During my testing I populated each category with 20,000 items and the
program handled this number of items easily (took under a second to add a
new item) so hopefully every item conveived for HoE will be able to be
stored.

Any comments are always welcome.

Frank Janik
FJ@onaustralia.com.au