[HoE] Fun with Picks

On Sun, 11 Oct 1998 07:28:22 EDT Velkyn@aol.com writes:

>you bet I'd give the bonus and the penalty.  I've used picks
>before(damnedest>things I've done being a geologist) and when they get
stuck, they can >be>nearly impossible to get out, with all the wiggling
and prying, give
>it at>least 2 rounds.

I've use the big two-handed pick/spade combos when I did landscaping in
high school and boy can I relate.  I can't count the number of times that
I got that damn thing stuck in root snarls or buried clumps of rocks.  I
pulled so hard one time that the head came off and I smacked myself with
the handle (like somethin' outta the Three Stooges [the best show ever]).
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]