[HoE] Not So Stupid Syker Tricks

Well, I'm taking an Introductory Psychology course here at college and the past week we learned about neuroscience and the effects of brain damage. This gave me the idea for various kinds of nasty things sykers can do.

1. As an alternative to Shh!, fry the Broca's Area of somebody's brain. They can still speak and use words, but the words used would be totally randomized, so they'd only speak in gibberish.

2. A simultaneous supression of someone's visual association cortex, along with prodding someone's Fight or Flight response, could make a soldier attack his friends.