Re: [HoE] Axe

Oops, my mistake.  I just found a mss. I found on the web which tells me exactly
how to parry with an axe.

Matt
--
Matthew M. DeForrest, Ph.D.         Adjunct Professor of Communications and
Adjunct Professor of English           Adjunct Professor of English

"Let him be just and deal kindly with my people, for the dead are not
powerless.  Dead - I say?  There is no death.  Only a change of worlds."  Chief
Seattle, "Our Poeple are Ebbing Away like a Receding Tide," 1855.