[HoE] Leftovers for dinner! (shane)

I got the LEFTOVERS Dime Novel in the mail today!  It kicks butt!  It
really helps give you a better idea of how things are in the Wasted
West.  Shane did a great job with the story.  I just wanted to thank the
great people at Pinnacle for being so cool.  Here I already recieved the
third part of the Under A Harrowed Moon trilogy as compensation for the
tardiness of my HOE order (which I loved) and today I recieved the
Leftovers dime novel!  Pinnacle is just awesome.  Due to the late hour,
I can think of no better words of adulation but you get the idea. :)
Anyway, thanks Shane & company!

                     Mike "Deadlander for life" Dukes