[HoE] Apocalypse Now - Weapons errata (Hal, Hopler, etc.)

I was updating my Lead Poisoning pages with some of the info in Apocalypse Now
(Rad Screen adventure) and noticed some irregularities on the new weapons.

The Hellstromme Industries SAW (Squad Assault Weapon, I assume) uses 12 mm
ammo... why?  The only 12mm ammo I know of is a 12.7mm Russian round used in
their heavier machine guns.  That's gotta be one big damned gun.  Also, the
range listed for the HI SAW is 10/20, but the SAWs listed in the main rulebook
(pg. 58) have only one range (20) for single/auto.  Which is correct?  And
isn't a ROF 9 just a LITTLE high for such a large ammo?  The M2HB only has a
ROF 3!  You've made the HI SAW one of the most powerful weapons in the game.

Also, the Tommy Gun has the same range, 10/20, but this should be the same as
the rest of the SMGs, 5/10.  The barrel on a tommy gun isn't that much longer
than a pistol, no reason you should give it the same range as a rifle.  Also,
according to my data, there are two clip sizes, 20 bullets and 30 bullets, but
no 50.  I assume the 50 capacity is for the round drum we see so often in
gangster movies?