Re: [HoE] Apocalypse Now - Weapons errata (Hal, Hopler, etc.)

> The Hellstromme Industries SAW (Squad Assault Weapon, I assume) uses 12
mm
> ammo... why?  The only 12mm ammo I know of is a 12.7mm Russian round used
in
> their heavier machine guns.  That's gotta be one big damned gun.  Also,
the
> range listed for the HI SAW is 10/20, but the SAWs listed in the main
rulebook
> (pg. 58) have only one range (20) for single/auto.  Which is correct?
And
> isn't a ROF 9 just a LITTLE high for such a large ammo?  The M2HB only
has a
> ROF 3!  You've made the HI SAW one of the most powerful weapons in the
game.

Yep.  But ya know what? I don't mind a bit...after all...

(mild)

Only marshals get to use the gun (barring unusual circumstances)!  AFAIK,
that gun is only available in a chipped format, for the Black Hats.  As
such, if a PC tries to use it, he's just got so much scrap metal...

B.D. "It's good to be da Marshal" Flory