Re: [HoE] Apocalypse Now - Weapons errata (Hal, Hopler, etc.)

In a message dated 10/15/98 3:34:13 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
bflory@frontiernet.net writes:

> Only marshals get to use the gun (barring unusual circumstances)!  AFAIK,
>  that gun is only available in a chipped format, for the Black Hats.  As
>  such, if a PC tries to use it, he's just got so much scrap metal...

I didn't see anything that said it was a black hat only weapon.  Black hats
use 10mm caseless ammo.  Besides, most HI weapons were available commercially
before the war.

I just think its utterly silly to give a 12mm weapon a ROF 9, when its obvious
from the rest of the weapon stats that the bigger the bullet is, the lower the
ROF.