RE: [HoE] Brave Testers Required - Equipment Cards for HoE

I don't use my personal web page space (5MB) and I accidentally destroyed my
old web page, so I've mirrored the main file at
http://home.stny.lrun.com/dconant/Hoe_ec.zip

You still want to read the information on Frank's web page first because
there are a few things to do before setting it up.

Frank,
It will be a while before I need the space so feel free to link directly to
the file as a mirror location. Just email me if there are new versions and
keep in mind that I can't go over 5MB of space.