RE: [HoE] Brave Testers Required - Equipment Cards for HoE

Frank,
As I send this I'm getting all the files to put on my machine here at work.
I've got about 4Gb of a 6Gb hard drive so there's plenty of space.  I run an
FTP server and a web server on this machine and I keep it running 7x24
(unless I'm on vacation and someone shuts off my machine, possible but not
likely).  Once it comes down I will check them and post some instructions on
how to get them, using both an ftp client and a web browser.  You can also
mirror my machine on your web pages (in face you can make that a primary and
use yours as a secondary so it would be less likely you'll go over your
100Mb download limit).  So between you and Darrin and I we'll have three
places for it.  I would also suggest you contact Matt Tice (PEGTice@aol.com)
and offer it to him for the PEG site.  They seem to have a lot of stuff from
players and Marshals up there lately.  It may take him a few days to get it
up since they're all pretty busy there these days.

Jim

Jim Heivilin, Webmaster
Biohazard Games
mailto:ccbanzai@showme.missouri.edu