Re: [HoE] Denver - AI ? Hellstromme missing ?

>a) could anybody who has read Wasted West give me a short sum-up of the
events
>in Denver ?
>In Apocalypse Now they have mentioned the "Denver - AI". In HoE the
prospector
>is talking about Throckmorton having access to some HI - factories in Denver.
>But those are just clues. What is the real scoop ?
>I am living in Germany and it has been kind of hard getting the latest books
>here  (the distributor even don't know about Wasted West). So I would be very
>pleased if anyone could help me out on this.

Wasted West isn't out yet - so your guess is as good as ours.  :)

>b) what is everybody's guess what is going on with our dear Dr. Hellstromme ?
>He is missing and something is going on in Denver... but what are your
>opinion?

I'm not sure - I have a suspicion that he will the central character in a
series of adventures ala Heart of Darkness, but I don't have any evidence
to back that up.
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Mark Twain:
The news of its crossing has been greatly exaggerated.