[HoE] Equipment Cards - Install works for Windows 98

Just got some good news. The installation for the Equipment Cards program
works fine on machines running Windows 98. Finally I get to uncross my
fingers. Aw jeez they're all bent.

Just in case you missed it the first time here's the website:
http://www.users.bigpond.com/FJ/

Once the Wasted West sourcebook comes out I will have to get around and
start populating the database with all those handy items. But before I start
are there any comments about the format of the cards and maybe the
information that should be on the cards.

Frank Janik
FJ@onaustralia.com.au