Re: [HoE] Brave Testers Required - Equipment Cards for HoE

(PEGTice@aol.com)
>and offer it to him for the PEG site.  They seem to have a lot of stuff
from
>players and Marshals up there lately.  It may take him a few days to get it
>up since they're all pretty busy there these days.

Jim

Thanks. By the way did the program install properly, and if so on what
version of Windows?

I actually just got a email back from Matt Tice. There's a slight hitch with
copyright  that I have to get an answer to. Its probably just due to the way
I worded my question but just in case I thought I would let you know before
you spend too much time with the program. Basically the program will be
distributed, but it may need to be only from Pinnacle, but that's not
confirmed yet and I will let you know as soon as I find out.

Hopefully, the Wasted West sourcebooks will come in soon and we will get to
start using the import and export options of the program to get the database
populated and make the program useful.

Frank Janik
FJ@onaustralia.com.au