Re: [HoE] Shamans

>On a somewhat related note: Will Shamans be making an appearance in
HoE?  >I'm planning on running a paralell campaign, and I would like to
know if >PEGinc. has any plans in this respect.
>Thanks muchly
>Reuben

i seem to remeber a sourcebook being mentioned called Toxic Shamans that
will cover the role of Shamans in the Wasted West. I should imagine
after all the damage done to the planet by humans that gainng favours
from spirits may well be different.

Shaman : Oh Wise Spirit of the Eagle, grant me your sight.

Eagle Spirit : After what you did to my planet ??!! Get out o' here ya
bum !

pete 'dances with e-mail' rogers