Re: [HoE] [HoE]

The Lay On Hands power description (p 157) says it can cure supernatural _diseases,_ not that it can
cure anything supernaturally caused.  After being mutated, there is no foreign agent in the mutant's
body that causes the change.  It's part of him forever.  Similarly, curing the half-wormling
wouldn't work either; you're trying to cure the vicitm of his own body.

--
And so ends the case I call "The Case Of The Guy Who Was So Stressed-Out About His Lost Keys That He
Eventually Had A Heart Attack, And It Turned Out They Were In The Sofa The Whole Time.

Richard A. Ranallo,
The Man They Couldn't Hang