Re: [HoE] Forewords [Shane]

In a message dated 4/3/99 12:09:15 AM Eastern Daylight Time, aniballi@mc.net
writes:

<< Sure, you tell us who does these forwords, but didn't tell us who you have
lined
 up to do the one in DL 2nd.
 But hey, you did insinuate that we might know who it was, and said not to
 jaw-flap about it, in the event it didn't happen. But you lost me on that
one, I
 guess I assumed it was Cambell, but if he's doing tG,tBatD then it must be
 someone else, or maybe i'm just dense....

 Chris "Nobody better chime in about that dense crack" Aniballi >>

Actually, it is Bruce "the main man" Campbell. He's doing both. One is about
DL, and the other is more of a general "essay" on horror westerns.

Shane