[HoE] "Second time around"

Yea Haw! Last group of 5!
This is one of 15 new hexslinger hexs I've designed for my hoe
Lawdog/hexslinger.  Please comment.

"Second time around"
Trait: Knowledge
Hand: Ace
Speed: 1
Duration: Permanent
Range: Touch

This hex combines the effects of "New Slugs for Old" and "Ammo Whammy"
with an interesting twist.  With it, the Hexslinger can convert a
spent shell casing into a fresh round of the same caliber.  The new
bullet can be saved and used at any time, but once used the casing
evaporates (so the hexslinger can not use the hex on the same shell
over and over).
The minimum hand transforms 3 bullets, and each hand above the minimum
transforms an additional bullet.

==
Jason Hawver
frasierbros@yahoo.com