Re: [HoE] Posse Stagnation

Start reducing their chip awards.  And if things don't improve you could
throw in a "Bad Fate" chip to the pot to represent the fear level
increasing because they aren't doing enough.  Have something bad happen to
whoever pulls it.

Rich <toadpooka@usa.net> on 03/09/99 10:39:23 AM

Please respond to hoe@gamerz.net