[HoE] Re: Posse Stagnation

>	My posse seems to have lost motivation to do anything
meaningful in the game.  I throw clues their
>way, but they just sit back and go about their lives as if nothing
happened.  . . . .
>	I'm trying to include an element of mystery here, and they're
just not taking the hint.  Anyone
>have any ideas?

Well, heres an idea.  Start the next gaming session by bumping off
one of the characters in thier sleep.  Have it be something
believeable that he wouldn't have woken up, like posion or some
such.  If that doesn't motivate them to start investagating, DO IT
AGAIN.  By them time your done, they'll either finally be active or
you'll have a whole new group.  Either way, you win.