Re: [HoE] Posse Stagnation

Actually, this session turned out a bit better after Junior left.  To be perfectly honest, there
wasn't a whole lot on said wagon to be destroyed.  However, there certainly could have been
something there, for all the posse knew, and that is a big problem.  They obliterated any leads they
might have had after killing the bad guys.
As for the funeral, there was more ridicule heaped on for digging graves with bare hands, when a
eulogy and a cremation would have worked just as well.

The rest of the session had the characters serching through an abandoned CSA military lab for some
scientists that have bee trapped since before the bombs fell.  And, as always, there's SOMETHING
ELSE down there with them.  Funny thing was that my posse of usually-cautious adventurers happily
slid 150 feet down a lubricated elevator cable to get into this abandoned complex with a few guns,
no tools, food, or anything else.  By the end, they found some of the scientists, and got power back
to the elevator.  Fortunately, I believe they're going to take the bait and go searching for the
other survivors (if any), and I won't have to railroad them into the plot.

--
And so ends the case I call "The Case Of The Guy Who Was So Stressed-Out About His Lost Keys That He
Eventually Had A Heart Attack, And It Turned Out They Were In The Sofa The Whole Time.

Richard A. Ranallo,
The Man They Couldn't Hang