Re: [HoE] Posse Stagnation

In a message dated 4/10/99 6:16:27 PM Central Daylight Time,
Lister2500@aol.com writes:

<< Add to this mix something that they can't help but WANT to investigate.
 Like, say, they run into a road gang.  All the cars have armored windows, so
 they can't see the drivers.  After they've thoroughly shredded the gang and
 start to pick over the cars, they find that all the occupants are dead, and
 have been for quite some time. The engines in the cars are missing or
 nonfunctional. >>

	as a member of Toadpooka's said posse (although I try to be a real
player and not dumb), I can say that that idea would not work.  I have just
gotten home from a session where we were chasing a few bad guys (domsayers)
that were fleeing on a motorized-wagon from a previous fight.  After flipping
the motorized-wagon (not my idea at all), an initiate domsayer got out and
shot the two dead bad doomsayers in the head (right before I could protest
this action) and our group's syker set the wagon+doomsayers+ME on fire (right
after I protested).  Clearly, the point was to keep the posse from finding
any evidence to anything important ever and just letting us go shopping more.

	Also, as just a personal gripe from that situation, I was then
questioned by the group because I decided that a couple of majorly desecrated
bodies in the desert in HOE= bad guys that will be back, so I decided to bury
them and deliver some last rights to put the souls to rest. That's right,
they are just dumb now