[HoE] Re: Re: Usable Currency

<<This completely nixes the "rich" posse problem, because there ain't
no
             money.  The trade goods are only useful if somebody
actually *wants* them.
             It's a great stop gap for your problem as well: Ravenite
haggling too much?
              Suddenly he runs into a lot of people who don't need
anything he has.

             Besides, there's the added bonus of discarding the
concept of "useless
             trade items" in lieu of cash, which I always found
unbelievable anyways.

             B.D. "useless trade item" Flory>>

Thanks B.D. but I'm already one step ahead of ya,  If ya look at the
second and third tables on the Gus list, you'll see that I already
wrote in rolls not only to determine the value of the items, but how
interested the buyer is.  I appreicate the reinforcement though.  I'll
be the first to admit, while I do love to roll-play out things like
that with my posses, but I'm not a trader.  Hee-Sung (Eagle the
Ravenite's player,) is and he's a damn good one.  My problem was we
were spending too much time trading and not enough time playing.
Oh, one more thing, on the Usable Currency Tables, I'm not sure if all
my footnotes copied over to e-mail, if any of you Marshals that got a
copy have noticed that it looks like one or two explainations are
missing let me know and I'll get the errata out ASAP.
-Gus "can't we all just get along" Bus