Re: [HoE] Re:[HoE]Templar mutie [ot]

(blam)
>    I take this approach simply because it gives a player who's favorite
character
>has just become a radiation vampire (or worse) and been drastically warped in
>concept to the point she no longer enjoy it a _chance_ to recover.  (This
from "PC
>Death Train" Goff--I must be going soft...)

Yeah right.  We know you to well John.

You just like to see the sweat as the dice are rolled.... and the utter
smashing of the player's hopes as the numbers come up short.

Goin' soft my foot....
                \
0               \>
          [       |
0               />
               /

(pug nosed giant vampiric smiley, make Terror check at TN 7)
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Groucho Marx:
Chicken?  What's all this talk about chicken?  Why, I had an uncle who
thought he was a chicken.  My aunt almost divorced him, but we needed the
eggs.