Re: [HoE] Templar Relics +Criticism reply [long]

yes I know that the tablets would be hard to find, however I still
believe that even then, they're too powerful, the servitors, in my
opinion should be used when the posse get very powerful, or to teach
munchins a damn good lesson, as some1 said previously, "no matter how
powerful a posse gets, they're still not half as powerful as a
servitor you can create", and anything that has that much effect on
the game, shouldn't be introduced, I take my example as the
Doomstones in Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay, even though they take some
getting, once the players have them, it's a case of roll up new
characters, as they can easily take down everything and the game
doesn't become a challenge!

as for the tablets working on only 1 servitor, well any posse would
argue that if they work for 1 they should work for all! and even
though as marshal I am god, thats 1 argument I don't want to get into.

What I could suggest thinking about it, is having them give obscure
hints as to the servitors weaknesses and (prehaps) even hints as to
how to defeat the Reckoners (all depending on how 'well' the players
are doing) my idea behind this is the old cartoon of dungeons and
dragons, with Dungeon Master coming and giving obscure hints (even
wrong sometimes if I remember)

as for my opinion, well I'm far too opinonated (as I'm sure every1
will agree) for my own good! so...

Rich,

Ever take into the account that the tablets aren't available to loan
at
your local libary? I believe our colleague who created this item
intended
it to be not readily available item. That is, one could make the
entire
adventure solely a quest for the Tablets.  Servitors require a bit of
research before we begin to put them six feet under and its perfectly
valid for that research to be a quest for the Tablets. Should these
tablets be able to show the weakness in every servitor? Probably not
and
any marshall worth his grit will recognize that.

-Guy