Re: [HoE] Templar Relic sword any ideas??

In a message dated 4/16/99 12:38:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Deadlander@aol.com writes:

> one of my players has paid 5 points for his sword to be a relic,any ideas
on
>  what this could be?? i thought about making it do wind to undead but this
>  seems a bit lame for 5 points any help is welcome.

Make it one of the Doom Blades Bax sent in to the HOE Library.  Otherwise,
just tell him he doesn't know where the sword is from, but "Hackmaster +12,
Copyright Gary Jackson" is engraved along the hilt.