[HoE] Re:[HoE]Templar mutie

Alright...good point, John...about the TN and time required for a
Templar to nuke a Trog/Grundy's mutations...the thought still doesn't
settle well with me...but given those additional (and over-looked)
provisions, you are right...it is not unbalancing...

As to Christopher Merrill's inquiry as to the site that contains the AP
Templar power...I cannot seem to find it again, but *do* have the entire
listing (Vorpal Blade...the AP power that is being sought...Long Sword
and Shield of Faith) downloaded...so if you are seeking a copy, and
still can't find the website addy...email me and I'll whisk them to
you...

Anyway...thanks for the space to babble and ramble...and thank you for
the good point, John...

Sean "Pimp-Daddy HOE" Gore
--
RIFF†4