Re: [HoE] Templar Relic sword any ideas??

(blam)
>> the head honcho Templar at the Templar's founding and call it his sword.
>That would be Hugh de Payin. IIRC

(blam)
>>head honcho Templar at the time when they were forcibly disbanded.  It
would be his sword....
>Jacques DeMolay was the last Grand Master of the Knights Templar.

Once again, I am astounded by the depth and breadth of knowledge of the
listserv members.... :-)

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Groucho Marx:
Chicken?  What's all this talk about chicken?  Why, I had an uncle who
thought he was a chicken.  My aunt almost divorced him, but we needed the
eggs.