[HoE] Re:Templar relics

If this starts sounding like a cop-out please bear with me.  I was under the influence of several cups of coffee and a bit of nervousness I left out a few bit of info.

The tablets were written by a member of The Roman Legion (the group from Rascals Varmits and Critters).  If you use arcane backgrounds from the Weird West it can also serve as a catalyst for a character to become Blessed, as long as the character has the 7 levels of Faith.  If you replace all occurances of the word servitor with fearmonger you should get a better idea of what I meant.  I do have to disagree with Richard about servitors being an all-powerful monsters that pc's should never be powerful to kill.  Once you know their weakness they shouldn't be to hard to put down.  The main rulebook said they take damage normally and can even be put down for a while just not truly killed without exploiting their weakness.  For example a rocket launched at the lone biker of the apocolypse (great nod towards "Raising Arizona") should put him down and give the posse a good opputunity to walk up to him and get him in his achilles heel.

Thom "Does anyone else get the urge to give Silas the super soldier serum just to make the first fallout into a adventure" Gill