[HoE] Re: New version of HOECG on the way!

>The new update will contain all info from:
>
>Wasted West
>Brainburners
>Children of the Atom
>Last Crusaders...yes, you read it right! I got my copy early, and
it's in
>there!
>Thanks,
>James "Finally...something that's caught up! Until the Junkman
Cometh, that
>is." Cook

Uhhh. . . James?  If it's "caught up", wouldn't it then have to
include Roadwarriors?  I haven't picked it up yet so maybe there arn't
any, but I would have to assume there are at least a few new character
things in there.  I mean, even Lawdogs had 1 new edge, 1 hindrence, a
new skill, and a new character type.

Jason "Lefty Willbury" Hawver