RE: [HoE] On-line ordering (was: last crusaders?)

>>The whole distributor thing seems so messed up to me at this point
>>that I've
>>pretty much given up. I'm thinking about just buying everything online, but
>>paying for S&H sucks.
>
>If you use the right n-line store, I've found that the 30% discount *more*
>than offsets the shipping cost.

And don't forget that you don't pay State sales tax.

Actually, even though the distributors have taken steps to slow down the
internet-based underselling of collectible cards in order to protect the
local stores, the distributors are now their own worst enemy with their
inability to supply their customers properly.

After all - the gamer can just slide around them now with the use of the
internet.  And while I don't have any hard data, I imagine that more then
one store has ordered direct from Pinnacle and may even do so on a regular
basis.

Gaming distribution.... que hablo Pony Express, mo fo's?

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Bob Dylan:
How many roads must a chicken travel down, before they call him a man?