[HoE] Re: Summer

Sweet Jesus wrote:
> Does anybody play up in the northwest suburbs of
chicago? around Elk
> Grove, Hoffman Estates, Schaumburg?  The reason I
ask is because over
> summer I was looking to play HOE but I didn't know
if anybody wasgoing to
> be around from the list here or otherwise.  I
appreciate your time.
I'm not sure on the locations of the suburbs (I don't
travel much), but if you want a HOE game, I GM one at
Challenge Games in downtown Naperville every thursday
night (well, almost every thursday).  You're welcome
to come in, and we'll work you in as best we can.
===
Remember, conformity is the mother of obscurity;
be true to yourself in everything you do.
Happy Roleplaying,
-The Smiling Bandit <Strikes Again!/Ha-Ha-Ha>