Re: [HoE] Graveknight

>much of a need for something called a Graveknight. I mean, how many PCs
>in HOE *don't* immediately shoot for the head whenever they see a
>walkin' dead, or splatter the skulls whenever they put down nasties?  I
>guess I imagine most survivors know about walkin' dead and have the guts
>to splatter their brains immediately.

Heh. Recently, the group went against a pack of Dogs o' War (almost ripped
the Ravenite's leg off first thing. He fell unconcious without knowing what
hit him). They managed to take out the pack leader with a darn good pistol
shot. Didn't destroy the head. Bugged out immediately. Then the Junker
flies back on his own (flyin' bike) and plugs it in the head. Guess who
gets the Coup (notr that he remembered that bit)? So far he's the only one
who consistently remembers to take the heads off of anything killed. And
this is after they have faced dozens of walkin' dead (and Rob Zombie).

Of course, my posse's a bit wierd. Believing they will desperately need
money in the near future, they've decided to, um...  well...  put on strip
shows at towns they run across (at least two 4D12 Miens, both with Purty).
Both the men and the women.

That one really threw me for a loop. Phreaks. : }

>And besides... destroying the head ain't exactly foolproof.  A couple of
>important historical figures that came back harrowed died from head
>shots.

Spoiler space for those Wierd Westers still in the dark...

Are there any mentioned other than Lincoln and Wild Bill Hikock?

Marshall Paddy

-Keeper of the Tradeposts of the Mantis
-Member of the Hida O-Ushi Fan Club
-President of the Yoritomo Yukue Fan Club
-L5R Code (CCG1.1b) YA ++  S  G+  R+!r  Y+  C+  E++  M  T--  D++  K++  U+++
-L5R Code (RPG1.1) GP PR +++ CC +  RP+ GT: !  P+  MN + S++ G+++  R+  Y+ C++
-http://www.geocities.com/area51/lair/1961/
-copernicus@brunnet.net