Re: [HoE] Re: Stuff Response

>         Hey Guy, what does this little child of Pestilience do?

    I have several different ideas concerning this.  My first is that the child is
female, appears a bit melancholic and takes on the appearance of the group of
individuals she has come to destroy. ie: Cute lil' mutant girl for the mutants, cute
lil' indian girl for indians...you catch the drift.  My initial aims were to keep
the disease very fatal, but only spread through contact w/ the girl---then to hook
the Posse on the idea its roving Nosferatu that are leaving entire survival towns to
waste, so as to improve shock value at the concept of a little girl. Not sure how
this is going to turn out and I was thinking about making the girl as a front for
someone else in the long run.  Maybe manitou controlled harrowed preacher or a
Anti-templar gone evil. I haven't read all of The Last Crusaders yet so I'm unsure.

<<I'm in England and I wonder if any of you have read David

> Gemmel's Jon Shannow novels (The Jerusalem Man)? >>

No, but in that regard I'll have to go check them out. Thanks!

-Guy