Re: [HoE] munchies r sweet

lessee here.....for best actor

			Me....or Crash, whatever. My road warrior/natural
syker/bad-ass hero of the apocalyse. let me list just a few reasons. first,
my girlfriend is a which whos life i saved when we were attacked by four
sykers (whose asses i kicked BY MYSELF, because the rest of my convoy left my
dumbass behind), i captured and trained a Dog of War ( that's an abomination
ladies and gents) and named him "Speedy".i throw myself into danger ( because
I'm heroic with a death wish among other things) and i beat up a buncha bad
guys ( Doombringers, those dogs o' war, black hats w' automatons, and some
friggin' hangin' judges from original Deadlands) plus i wanna win cuz i'm a
selfish bastich

		for Best Supporting actor:

				Frank, the Huckster from the
 weird west.  He is the funny, randy, and all around guy you want to drink a
beer with. y'know the type of people who just go "hey gimme a dollar." and
you really wanna give him one? well that is he, an NPC who doesn't really
help alot but will if yer realllllll desperate. Plus he's a snazzy dresser
and really powerful.

		the next is a right-in

					The one guy who screws up everything
EVERYTIME

						Kevin, our horrible dice
roller.
Imagine a templar. now imagine that templar being eaten by a young wall
crawler. and now imagine a law dog. now imagine that there are some hangin'
judges outside and HE is the only one who can kill em. (believe me there has
never been a deputizing so fast in all of texas) The only reason we beat them
was because he got a lucky shot and i got their coup. the moral you ask? if
you ever meet this gentleman, oh of course he's an okay guy but never, NEVER,
rest tha fate of yer posse on his feeble shoulders.

				Crash
		".....(while trying to come up with a good quote i was
attacked by a monkey, unhappy with the way i portrayed his race)...."