[HoE] Gen-Con dinner info.

(once again, this is getting spammed to my collected PEG email addresses.)

>Cool man.  When I get a chance I'll start a preliminary web page, including
>a map to the pub hopefully...anybody have the address of it?
>
>SeanMike

Yer on..  :-)

And here's the general info one more time - only now I have the
reservations reserved for the back room.  If you could all be so kind as to
RSVP, so I can find out what kind of seating the managment has to work with.

And does anyone know how many people made it last year?

And could someone cc' this to the Doomtown listserv?

Time:  8pm
Date :  Thursday, August 5th.
Location:  John Hawk's pub.
	100 E. Wisconsin Avenue

I've reserved the back room - the same place we had it last year.

A map to the place can be generated at:
http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&YY=807&addr=100%20E.%20Wisconsin%2
0Avenue&city=Milwaukee&state=WI&slt=43.0387&sln=-87.9101&zip=53202&mag=9&cs=
9&newmag=10

Also - it's located on the map in the GenCon prereg book - page 72.  If you
follow Wisconsin Ave. to the very right edge of the map, you'll see a 100E.
and a circled P.  That's P for Pinnacle... yeah  that's it.  The, um, other
P's are where all of the real Pinnacle fanboys are staying.
-------------------
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com

Why did the chicken cross the road?

William Shakespeare:

 To cross, or not to cross? That is the question,
   Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
   The wheels and axles of the city's mass transit
   Or to take flight against a sea of motorists
   And by opposing, end me?  To cross, to peep
   No more!  And by that peep to say we end
   The chickhood and the thousand fender-shocks
   That chicken is heir to.  'Tis a perambulation
   Devoutly to be wish'd.   (Hamlet)