[HoE] Re: General Ideas(still not player territory)

> Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 10:29:07 -0400
> From: highway@cstone.net
> Subject: Re: [HoE]  General Ideas
>
> At 02:27 AM 6/22/99 -0700, Thomas Gill wrote:
> >2. Has any DL veteren noticed that all the cities that had charterhouses
> >of the Explorer Society have either been bombed or had some other
> >catastrophe happen to it?
>
> Well,
>
> Since just about EVERY city (except parts of SLC and Denver) got hit, I
> assumed that it's not really that much evidence of a conspiracy. :-)
>
> SeanMike
>
> --
> SeanMike Whipkey - Cornerstone Networks Engineering - highway@cstone.net
> Report received spam to: spam-report@cstone.net with the full headers
> Cornerstone Networks - 804.817.7000 or 800.325.9848 - http://www.cstone.net
> "Linux is only free if your time has no value." - Jamie Zawinksi

I'm not suggesting a conspiracy but I think its odd look at the list
New York, Boston, Richond, Atlanta, Des Moines- All hit with city
busters and now crawling with undead
Kansas City- Hit with a 10 megaton bomb
Denver- Home of Throckmorton
Tombstone- Have seen no mention of it in any of the books which probably
means Pinnacle is saving it for somthing nasty
Virginia City- Safe from bombs but destroyed by the Cult
Deadwood-Ravaged by Raven
Lost Angels- Flooded and destroyed
It just seems a little odd maybe just an Easter Egg for HOE gamers to
look book and go ahhhhh.

Thom "Destoyer of the Evil Empire" Gill