Re: [HoE] Re: The Huckster Dilemna

> >(One thing in particular, I think that Infernal
> >Machine should be a very easy hex to cast.  It was
> >continually improved on during the 200 years between
> >deadlands and HOE, and I'm sure the tech spirits would
> >have no problem learning to do this.  It would
> >probably look like this:
> >Trait: Smarts
> >Hand: Pair (all hands go down one)
> >Speed: 6
> >Duration: 1d4 wind/hour
> >Range: Touch   )
> >

> I'm not familiar with this one:  where is it from?

City of gloom, Thaumaturgical Diffusion.

> >Anyway, there are a few of my ideas.  Personally, I
> >just ignored the rules.  I have a hexslinger in my
> >posse, and we just use the old rules.

I thikn a hexslinger wouldn't face the same problems as a
huckster.  All that destruction would be a good thing for
the manitou.  On the other hand, the hexslingers heading
towards becoming a Servitor of War...

--
Do you think you can keep on running
Like the papers that blow down your empty street