[HoE] Junkman Questions

Christopher "Ain't no Streep" Merrill asks:
  Question #2--While building a Battle Suit I found a few snags. I want to use
  the power 'Super Strength' to give anyone using the suit +2 steps of
  strength, but the way it works assumes that the added strength is fixed and
  of the device. The slots are the same for raising the strength by two steps
  but the drain is based off the 'final' die type. So my question is should I
  go with my gut and say that average person has a d6 strength and use it as a
  base, or just use the device's 'strength' given by it's size as the base
  (Frame-6; strength= 3d6 so +2 steps is 3d10, Drain 3), or just say the +2
  starts at d4 (raising the strength to d8) and give the device a drain of 2.

  Question #3--Replace the word Strength with Quickness in the last question
  (as well as the power from Super Strength to Reflexes) and that's another
  problem I had.
--
Both these powers are meant to enhance the traits of the device itself, which
are based on its Frame size.  Apparently, there are no powers that deal with

Richard A. Ranallo,
Elk, Mason, Communist, President of the Gay and Lesbian Alliance for some
reason, and Stonecutter.