Re: [HOE] Two quick cyborg questions, need an answer quick

At 01:07 AM 6/7/00, you wrote:

my guess:

>Ok, two quick questions,
>1.  if a cyborg is brawny, does he get to put an extra slot of stuff in
>each location?

I'd shoot my player if he asked. No.

>2.  Can an infulltrator cyborg "get it up"? I wanted to smack the player
>who asked it, but it was an interesting question as it said that
>infulltrators were made to appear as human all over and a sex drive if
>trying to "Infulltrate" (Get in close...) with a female cult leader.

I'd say yes, if they have that infiltrate package running. they get into it
no more then other harrowed (if  they enjoyed it too much it would be a
hindrance) but I'd say given what infiltrators did yea.

>Thanks in advance.
>
>--D
TBS