Re: [HOE] Two quick cyborg questions, need an answer quick

| 2.  Can an infulltrator cyborg "get it up"? I wanted to smack the player
| who asked it, but it was an interesting question as it said that
| infulltrators were made to appear as human all over and a sex drive if
| trying to "Infulltrate" (Get in close...) with a female cult leader.

Weeeellll...

Cyberpunk 2020 is notorious for including the Mr. Studd sexual implant in
the cybergear list.  No reason something similar couldn't be purchased for
an infiltrator 'borg.  That said, I'd think the Spirit Loss would be pretty
hefty.

And it's spelled infiltrator, BTW.

B.D. "All night, every night, and she'll never know." Flory